Ukrainian multipurpose armored vehicle Kozak-2
1. Multipurpose armored vehicle Kozak-2, that combines features of military tactical vehicles and MRAPs.
2. Based on 4×4 truck Iveco Eurocargo.
3. Armored vehicle Kozak-2 was first introduced on November 30, 2014.
4. Has V-shaped hull and anti-mine seats.
5. The body of the armored vehicle Kozak-2 is made of armor produced by the Finnish company "Miilux".
6. Level of ballistic protection – STANAG level 2 (for Kozak-2) and level 1+ (for Kozak-001).
7. Level of blast protection – STANAG level 2a, 2b.
8. The Armored vehicle Kozak-2 can withstand firing from a distance of 50 meters from an 5.45 mm AK-74 assault rifle, a 7.62 mm PKM machine gun, and a sniper rifle SVD.
9. Multipurpose armored vehicle Kozak-2 is equipped with bullet-proof glasses, with an anti-fragmentation layer. The windshield and front side windows are electrically heated.
10. To protect against weapons of mass destruction, the armored vehicle Kozak-2 is equipped with a filtration unit.
11. Is intended for a wide range of tasks and can perform as an auxiliary (soldiers transporting, ambulance tasks, convoy escort), and directly combat functions (reconnaissance, fire support).
12. Armored car Kozak-2 has a turbo-diesel engine Iveco Tector-6 N60 ENT Euro V with a
displacement of 5.88 liters and a capacity of 279 horsepower. Transmission ZF mechanical.
13. Armored vehicle Kozak-2 is equipped with small arms, the mount of which is provided in the turning hatch on the roof.
14. Armored vehicle Kozak-2 is able to develop a speed of 70 km / h over rough terrain. The maximum speed of the armored vehicle Kozak-2 is 120 km / h.
15. Special armored glazing salon with built-in loopholes of own production of the company "Practice"
16. Full weight armored vehicle Kozak-2 15000 kg.
17. The load capacity of the armored vehicle Kozak-2 is 4 tons.
18. The landing compartment of the armored vehicle Kozak-2 accommodates 10 troops.
19. In December 2014 the cost of production of one armored vehicle "Kozak-2014" was 250 000-280 000 US dollars.
20. Prototype multipurpose armored vehicle Kozak-2 model 2014 (Kozak-2014)
21. Additional protection from the blast wave is created by the storage batteries and a fuel tank placed in the double bottom armored vehicle Kozak-2.
22. To reduce the risk of injury from undermining, all armored vehicles Kozak-2 have seat belts for four attachment points and do not have rigid fixing with the floor - they are fixed to a special frame suspended from the sides.
23. The crew of the armored vehicle Kozak-2 is 2 - 3 people.
24. The reserve of the armored vehicle Kozak-2 along the highway is 1000 kilometers.
25. Armored vehicle Kozak-2 surpasses a ford with a depth of 1.4 meters
26. Armored vehicle Kozak-2 overcomes the slope at 45 degrees.
27. The following small arms can be mounted on the Kozak-2 armored vehicle:
1) 7.62-mm machine gun KT-7,62 with an ammunition of 2500 cartridges, or
2) 12.7-mm large-caliber machine gun KT-12.7 with an ammunition of 450 or 500 cartridges, or
3) 30 mm automatic grenade launcher KBA-117 with an ammunition load of 100 rounds, or
4) 40 mm automatic grenade launcher UAG-40 with an ammunition of 87 shots.
28. At the request of the customer, the Kozak-2 armored vehicle is equipped with the option of installing the remote-controlled lightweight combat module Iva.
29. Armored vehicle Kozak-2 can withstand the explosion of 6 kg of TNT under the wheel.
30. Multipurpose armored vehicle Kozak-2 has passed all state trials and procedure of military acceptance and now is in serial production (as of today more than 64 armored vehicles Kozak-2 are produced).
31. Multipurpose armored vehicle Kozak-2 is designed on the basis of joint decisions of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine "On the state tests armored vehicle to transport personnel" Kozak-001 "on 09.08.15 on the technical task of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine" Development and production specialized armored vehicles to transport personnel "Kozak-001" from 07.14.15.
32. Multipurpose armored vehicle Kozak-2 passed state tests by order of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine from 09.08.15. Multipurpose armored vehicle Kozak-2 passed the test for determining individual departmental instructions deputy defense minister of Ukraine of 01.06.2016 and by the Director of weapons and military equipment of the Defense Ministry of Ukraine of 13.01.2016.
33. The results of tests adopted by the National Guard of Ukraine by the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine of 06.02.2016.
34. Armored car Kozak-2 of the National Guard of Ukraine in the zone of military operations of the Russian-Ukrainian war.
35. Ukrainian armored car Kozak-2 hardened in the battles of the Russian-Ukrainian war.
36. By order of the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine No. 158 from 2017, the armored vehicle Kozak-2, after successfully passing all stages of state tests, was adopted by the Armed Forces of Ukraine.
37. Armored vehicle Kozak-2 - the quality is verified by the war.
38. Multipurpose armored vehicle Kozak-2 now is in serial production ukrainian Scientific-Production Association Practika.